Monday 29 October 2012

How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr

How to Save a Life 

by Sara Zarr

'How to Save a Life' firstly as I began this book it took me a long time to actually become intrigued with the book and to fully get the gist of the plot. Luckily I didn't give up with this book as I read onwards further into the book it became much more interesting, pulling you into the book to find out how the characters live with the problems they face. Mandy's character made me question her from the start, the whole opposite from Jill thing is quite irritating and how they just didn't get on. Sara Zarr makes you feel attached to both girls as the story unfolds making you feel sorry for them. Jill is a odd character with the whole Dylan part and Ravi and its an obvious ending between love there. 

I do recommend this book to readers who are interested in the whole teen pregnancy and heartache, family books. However, if you want a quick read this book isn't for you. You have to take a while to fully understand the characters that are faced with the problem of teen pregnancy and how it can effect relationships with others. 

3/5 stars

Lydia S Jones

GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment