Sunday 6 March 2011

Entangled by Cat Clarke



Entangled

by Cat Clarke

What bought to my attention about this book, was the front cover at first. I am not one to care for what the cover looks like but I loved the colours and how they completed the book, the reds against the models porcelain skin is beautiful. The blurb was another aspect which draws in my attention, the white room which effects Grace's mind, her emotions and mentality draws you into her story. 

My opinion on Entangled by Cat Clarke is a highly recommended view. I purchased this book because I ran out of books to read, I read the blurb and enjoyed how it made you want to find more about the characters, I started it slowly at first but then I could not place the book down. It has an intriguing plot about it and I enjoyed that about the novel, however I was disappointed about the ending did Grace die? What happened to Sal and Nat?

3.5/5 stars

Lydia S Jones

GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment