Wednesday 13 November 2013

Daylighters (Morganville Vampire Series #15)

Daylighters (Morganville Vampire Series #15) 

by Rachel Caine

My journey has ended, I can't believe it. It's been an incredible, lengthy journey in which had out done my expectations and enjoyed immensely. I fell in love with the Morganville Vampire Series all them years ago, away on holiday buried into Glass Houses. I may of hoped for Claire to go for Michael at first then swallowed my hope and egged on Shane throughout the whole of the series. I loved everything about it. Well of course it's a light- not so light series, vampires of course. But it's a story of a town full of well... Morganville. 
Daylighters may of started off, well strangely and annoyingly by the hellhound scenario, however as the story went on it was the correct way to end such a long series. The plot twists, towns rights, more fighting, death and well...biting, it was a job well done to Rachel Caine. The final ending was beautifully, elegantly perfect for each protagonist. Claire and Shane's rightful happy ending, finally! Eve and Michaels re-marriage in human situation. It was a perfect way to show how Morganville is.
If you have any passion or interest in the young adult paranormal genre, this book series is the one to pick up. It may seem an easy read and one to pass on by the first book but as most series do, this one is one to finish. Hand's down my favourite book series. 

4.5/5 stars

Lydia S Jones

GoodReads
Morganville Vampire Series

No comments:

Post a Comment